Every year, the Bihar School Examination Board invites online applications for admission to Bihar OFSS Intermediate (11th) Admission 2023-25 in the streams Science, Commerce, and Arts streams.
All schools/colleges are affiliated with the Bihar School Examination Board which provides admission to the for admission to intermediate courses session 2023-25.
So, interested and eligible candidates have to register for OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2023 Intermediate for the session 2023 25.
Students can find here all the OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2023 for Class 11th online application, dates, and selection process information. OFSS Bihar Admission 2023 Application Form last date to apply and additional information for the candidates are available here.
Bihar OFSS Intermediate (11th) Admission 2023-25
|Post Name||BSEB OFSS Intermediate (11th) Admission 2023-25|
|BSEB 11th Admission 2023 Apply Link||Click Here|
|OFSS Admission 2023 Date||17 May 2023|
|OFSS Admission 2023 End Date||7 June 2023|
|Board Name||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Available Faculty||Arts, Science, Commerce, Vocational|
|How to Apply Application||Online|
OFSS Bihar Student Login is an online portal that allows students to apply for admission to various colleges and universities in Bihar.
By logging into the portal, students can access detailed information such as ofss bihar intermediate admission session 2023-25 form, merit list, and other important details related to the admission process.
Friends, interested candidates for Bihar Board 11th Admission 2023 online application can apply online sitting at home by following the steps mentioned below and will be able to enroll in class 11th. Bihar Board 11th Admission 2023 online application process in this way-
Bihar Inter Admission 2023 Online Apply Process
- To apply online for Bihar Board 11th Admission 2023, one has to go to the official website first.
- After coming to the official website, the option of Common Application Form will be available on the home page, which will have to be clicked.
- After clicking, some guidelines will appear in front of you, which you have to read carefully.
- After reading the guidelines, you have to agree
- Now a form will open in front of you in which you have to enter your roll number and roll code.
- After entering the roll number roll code all your information will be filled in automatically
- Now you have to scan and upload all the required documents.
- After uploading all the documents, finally, submit the application fee payment online
- After depositing the online fee, click on the submit option
- After clicking on the submit option, your online application for Bihar Board 11th Admission 2023 will be successfully done.
- At the end you will get a receipt which needs to be printed and saved as PDF and kept safe with you.
- By following the above information step by step, you will be able to apply for Bihar Board 11th Admission 2023.
Visit the OFSS Bihar official website www.ofssbihar.in. Then, from the home page, select the link labeled “Common Application Form” from that website.
Once logged in to OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2023, click on “Online Intermediate Registration Portal (For Session 2023-25)”.To accept the terms and conditions, select the check box and complete the registration form.
Use your mobile or email address to sign up. After that, proceed to fill the information in the section of the online application form.
OFSS Bihar Student Login Portal is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it an ideal platform for students of all ages and backgrounds.
Whether you are a high school student looking to pursue higher education or an adult learner looking to improve your skills, the OFSS Bihar student login portal is an excellent resource to help you achieve your academic goals.
Documents for Admission to Intermediate Courses Session 2023-25
- Intermediate Admission Form
- 10th class mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC)
- 2 passport size photographs
- Caste Certificate (only for reserved category)
- Other Documents (Required as per school norms)
- Entrance fees
Students who have completed class X or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Bihar School Examination Board, Bihar Board, CBSE Board, Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), or any other state board approved by the Govt are eligible to apply.
Application Fee For Admission to Intermediate Courses Session 2023-25
- For the cost of their admission form, applicants in all categories have to pay Rs.350/- (Rs.100/- for the application fee, Rs.200/- for college or university internal fee, and Rs.50/- have to pay. – Charges).
- There are only four acceptable payment methods: Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, or E-Challan.
- Please note that a student can submit applications to a minimum of ten and a maximum of twenty institutions with a single payment.
Before filling the Inter 11th Spot Admission Form 2023, you must have your 10th pass mark sheet, Aadhaar card and mobile number.
Please follow the instructions given below to ensure that your OFSS Bihar Inter Registration 2023 Form is completed correctly. Only Rs. OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2023 requires Rs 350 as an application fee, and the payment method is explained in the Common Application Form (CAF).
OFSS Bihar Intermediate Admission Session 2023-25
There is a simple system developed by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) to take admission in intermediate classes online in the colleges of Bihar under the board.
This system is known as Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS). It is an online based computer software that provides an ease to students who can take their admission to any college by filling out simple online admission forms at home or through other means.
Through this system, students can take their admission to their respective colleges by submitting an online Common Application Form (CAF) using a smartphone, tablet, computer. One good thing about this system is that the student can choose up to 20 colleges.
Required Documents For OFSS Bihar 11th Admission 2023 Online Apply
- Valid e-mail id
- Valid contact number
- Class 10th Passing Marksheet
- Roll Code, Roll No, and Date of Birth
- Aadhaar No.
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Scanned image of the photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- TC / SLC ( Original )
- Invitation Letter ( इन्विटेशन लेटर डाउनलोड )
- 10th Marksheet
- Provisional Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Colour Photo
- Other Documents (as per school rules)
This time applications will be accepted in the online medium for enrollment in the 11th class by Bihar School Examination Board. After the application, the students will be shortlisted and enrolled. Apart from the students who have passed matriculation from Bihar Board, students of CBSE, ICSE, and other state boards will also be given a chance to enroll.
OFSS Bihar Inter 11th Admission 2023
Before applying online for bihar ofss intermediate (11th) admission 2023, we are advising that the candidate must arrange a valid email ID and mobile number.
Apart from this, the candidate should also have a good quality recent scanned passport size photograph and signature on white paper and matriculation certificate, etc.
And other necessary documents as per the information given in the prospectus. After arranging these documents, one has to go through the online bihar ofss intermediate (11th) admission 2023 process.
OFSS Bihar Selection List 2023
Bihar Board issues 3 merit lists for admission in Inter. And if your name has not appeared in the first merit list! So what are you waiting for the 2nd Merit List, So let us tell you the second merit list after the release of the first merit list.
Whose name appears in the first merit list. well, when the student enrolls And the enrollment date is over! After that start preparing the second merit list by the Bihar Board Examination Committee.
The first Merit List, Second, and Third Selection Lists will be published on OFSS Bihar Portal on the basis of student merit and the list of colleges selected by the student.
After the release of every merit list and cut-off marks, students can download their intimation letter to take admission to notified college.
OFSS Bihar Admission 2023 Process
- Students need to download their information sheet and requirement report on the given date in their college.
- Candidates need to carry original documents along with certain admission fees to the respective college for verification.
- At the time of admission, students should bring their color passport size photograph and other related documents.
- Students are advised regarding admission, they can also get information from the college.
If an applicant finds his/her name in the selection list on the given choice of colleges in the common application form then he/she can take admission to the concerned college.
The following points need to be considered in order to get bihar ofss intermediate (11th) admission 2023 in the respective college.