OFSS Bihar invites online application form for taking admission in Intermediate (11th) class in Commerce, Science and Arts stream for the session 2022-2024, for students in all colleges/schools of Bihar State managed by Bihar School Examination in 2022. OFSS Bihar Admission 2022 11th, Inter Admission Apply Online Links Are Given Below. Get complete details about OFSS Bihar Admission 2022 ofss bihar.in details from this page. In this post, we have given all the basic and necessary details about how to apply for this admission along with complete details about the eligibility criteria.
Students who have passed matriculation examination or 10th class or equivalent examination from Bihar School Examination Board, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), or any other state board are eligible to apply online for ofss bihar in 11th admission.
What's In This Post?
Apply 11th Admission Form on Portal Ofss Bihar @ ofss bihar.in
- Have a valid email id, mobile number, and mark sheet before applying online.
- To get a recent scanned photograph and signature on white paper.
- Visit the official website (www.ofssbihar.in) and click on the Common Application Form or through the link given below.
- After opening the website click on the button Online Intermediate Registration Portal (Session 2022-2024) then click on the check box to accept the terms and conditions.
- Then enter the required details for registration.
- After registration, click on Student Login Fill Common Application Form.
- After filling out the application form, now click on the Pay Now button.
- After completing the payment process take a printout of it for admission.
Once the mobile number is confirmed, you will get the instruction to pay Rs.350/-. This will be the application fee paid of Rs.350/-. You can also do it online (Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking), etc. Apart from this, you can also do it through e-challan. If you pay through E-Challan, then it will be necessary that you take a printed copy of the challan and submit it to your nearest designated Allahabad Bank or State Bank of India branch. After successful payment is ensured, this system will issue you an acknowledgment copy regarding the application filled. You are advised to keep this printed acknowledgment copy so that it can be useful to you in the future.
Important Instructions OFSS Bihar.In 2022
- One mobile number and one email id will be used for filling in only one application.
- All the students are informed that before filling the enrollment form, they should check the cut-off marks of the list issued for the admission taken in various inter colleges of the state through OFSS last year, OFSS portal (www.ofssbihar.in). ) But have a look first. Then decide in which school/college they want to take their enrollment according to priority.
- All the students are informed that they should choose the option of different schools for enrollment carefully because once the option is selected while filling the form through OFSS, all the same options will be considered as the last option and they will be changed during the enrollment process. Can’t go After the release of the first/second merit list, the students can choose the option of slide up by visiting the web portal (www.ofssbihar.in) after their enrollment. If they are selected in the second/third list in the institute of the higher option from the option selected by them, then the nomination of the first/second selection list will automatically be canceled.
- Helpline No: 0612- 2230009 , 0612- 2232239, 0612- 2232227 , 0612- 2232257 , 0612- 2232074
Application Fees for Ofss Bihar In
Your application form will be accepted only after depositing the fee, the complete information about the fee will be available to you in our article. The application fee for all categories has been fixed at Rs.350/-, out of which Rs.100 is for the application fee, Rs.200 is for college or university, and Rs.50 is the fee that you need to pay. Application Fee You Can Pay Through Credit Card, Debit Card, E-Challan, Net Banking Etc. And Also We Want To Tell You That You Can Apply For One Application Fee In 10 To 20 Institutions.
Documents Needed for Bihar BSEB 11th Admission 2022
- Aadhar card
- School Leaving Certificate [SLC]
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Admission form
- 10th mark sheet
- Other documents, etc.