OFSS Bihar FAQ: Hello friends, thousands of students of their Bihar state keep asking their questions on social sites and many websites to get answers to many questions related to OFSS Bihar FAQ.
And if you also want to get answers to questions related to OFSS, then we have given you the answers to dozens of questions related to OFSS Bihar FAQ in this post.
So that you get answers to all your questions in one place.
What's In This Post?
- 1 BSEB OFSS Bihar FAQ List 2021 – OFSS से जुडी हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले सवाल
- 2 FAQ: OFSS Bihar FAQ Admission 2021
BSEB OFSS Bihar FAQ List 2021 – OFSS से जुडी हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले सवाल
Que ➡️ ❝In what ways can I fill the OFSS Common Application Form?❞
Ans – Applicants can fill the Common Application Form only through our registered web portal www.ofssbihar.in।↗️ through online mode.
They can apply by visiting the Sahaj Vasudha Center / Cybercafe / District Registration and Counseling Center.
Under no circumstances should the Common Application Form be filled by the Offline method.
Que ➡️ ❝What are the major requirements to fill the Common Application Form?❞
Ans – It depends on where you passed the previous board exam. In the case of the Bihar School Examination Committee, Patna,
if you have passed the previous board examination from Bihar School Examination Committee, Patna, then fill the basic information written below.
Required Points For Application
- year of passing
- Roll code
- Roll number
- date of birth
- In case other than Bihar School Examination Committee, Patna – If you have passed the Board other than Bihar School Examination Committee, Patna, then you have to provide all the relevant information.
Que ➡️ ❝Where can I fill the OFSS Bihar FAQ Normal Application Form?❞
Ans – You can fill the OFSS General Application Form from the following Places
- You can also fill the application from your home computer.
- You can also fill an application through a cyber cafe.
- You can also fill the application through any Vasudha center.
- You can also fill the application by going to the District Registration and Counseling Center (DRCC). There is a District Registration and Consultation Center (DRCC) in each district.
Que ➡️ ❝Why do I have to have a valid Mobile number and e-mail address to fill an OFSS Normal Application Form?❞
Ans – While filling the online general application form, you will have to use a valid and mobile number and email ID.
Then our automated system will send information about the entry procedures to your registered email ID and mobile number.
Que ➡️ ❝What is the fee for selecting one school/college and in case of choosing more than one school/college?❞
Ans – To apply for enrollment through OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students), you only have to pay 300₹/- You do not have to pay any more than this fee.
This fee is the same in case of a selection of one college or in case of a selection of 20 colleges.
When you select more than one college or 20 colleges, you do not need to pay any fee other than 300₹/-
Que ➡️ ❝How can I fill the OFSS Common Application Form for more than one school/college?❞
Ans – Through OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students), you can select a minimum of five schools/colleges and a maximum of 20 schools/colleges.
It means to say that in a single application (you can name 20 schools/colleges for enrollment on a priority basis).
Que ➡️ ❝Suppose, I have given 20 options in the Common Application Form put on the Bihar Vidyalaya Examination Committee, Patna website and I have got a chance in the chosen option of my 11th number.
But at the time of filling the Common Application Form, I want to wait till the third merit list to get my name in the top 3 options filled by me.
So, should I wait till the third merit list without entering the 11th rank option I have selected?❞
Ans – No, you must take admission in your 11th option college. After this, you can wait for the second or third merit list.
This process will work automatically and you do not need to do anything, only you have to select the slide up option.
The slide-up option will come up if you have enrolled in a college.
Que ➡️ ❝How can I fill the Common Application Form for 20 schools/colleges for different faculties/courses?❞
Ans – In the OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students) method, you have the option to select 20 schools/colleges to fill the general application form.
All these options can be in 20 subjects in 20 schools/colleges.
Que ➡️ ❝How can I enroll in the preferred school/college under the Online Facilitation System for Students?❞
Ans – Three conditions may arise in the order of enrollment in school/college through our online facility system.
- Case One – Suppose you have selected 20 options and according to the first merit list you have been informed to enroll in the 11th option school/college, do you have the option of enrollment in the option of your chosen schools/colleges from 1 to 10 Will get.
Solution – Yes, there is a possibility of getting admission in your best favorite institute.
If your enrollment gets according to the first merit list, then you wait for the publication of the second and third merit list.
If your name appears in the second and third merit list then you will get admission according to the merit list and wait for the second and third merit list announcement,
if your name is declared in the second and third merit list, then automatically You will get admission to your best-preferred institute without any extra effort or paying any other fees.
Note: According to the order of preference you have chosen, you will have the facility to enroll from one institution to another or third merit list. This process is called an auto slider. In order to activate the auto slider facility, it is necessary that you must enroll in the institution where your name has come in the first phase of enrollment.
• Case Two – I have chosen a total of 10 options, but my name has not been announced in any college. Will, I was not able to get admission to any college?
- Case Two – I have chosen a total of 10 options, but my name has not been announced in any college. Will, I was not able to get admission to any college?
Solution – If your name has not been declared in any of the selected colleges, then you will have to wait until the enrollment process is completed based on the third selection list.
If some seats are vacant after the third merit list is released in an institution, then according to your chosen institute and Cut Off Marks, there will be a chance for you here.
On the basis of the third and final selection list, the process of Spot Admission will be done for the vacant seats after enrollment.
If no vacant seat is available after the declaration of the third merit list, then you will be unlikely to get admission in any chosen institute.
- Case Three – Suppose, I have filled the Common Application Form with my 20 options, but after a few days, I realize that my selection was wrong or I am not satisfied with my 20 selections, I will again How can I choose 20 options or how can I change my selection?
Solution – You can amend the application submitted till the last date of filing the Common Application Form. After this deadline, you will not be able to make any changes
Que ➡️ ❝I have filled the Common Application Form and have also paid the fee through my online system, but still I have not received any notification from my mobile number and email ID by email or SMS. What should I do in such a situation?❞
Ans – To get the total enrollment information, you have to provide a valid and existing mobile number and email address while filling the Common Application Form.
Sometimes an e-mail goes to the Spam box of your registered email ID, so please check your Spam folder once.
You will not get any facility to change the information filled after the submission of the Common Application Form and the end of the last date.
Therefore, please take complete care while filling the Common Application Form.
Que ➡️ ❝My name is communicated by the system to get admission in the selected institute, what is the procedure for this?❞
Ans – If your name is selected in the first merit list, you can go to the institute and take admission and submit all the necessary documents and photographs.
Note: For more inquiries on the Common Application Form and the requirements of documents, one can directly go to the selected institute.
Que ➡️❝How many common application forms can be filled through the same mobile number or the same email ID, and are both the same?❞
Ans – Applicants are advised to apply for Unique Unique and valid mobile number to fill the Common Application Form.
Only one application form can be filled with a mobile number / an Email ID.
Que ➡️ ❝Do I need to submit any hard copy of my documents to the college or any office?❞
Ans – The online facility system is a completely online system and you do not need to submit any documents at any place.
But you can keep a print out copy of your submitted application for the future. You will only need a hard copy at the time of enrollment in the selected call.
Que ➡️ ❝I do not have debit cards, credit cards, and online net banking facilities. So, how do I make payment??❞
- Solution One – Using an e-Challan facility (manual option) – After filling the application, you go to the payment option. There you will get the e-challan option. After this, you will have to download the e-challan and submit it to the nearest bank. In addition to the e-challan, the bank will also collect some amount in addition to 300₹/-
- Solution Two – If you do not have any facility of a debit card, credit card, or any other net baking facility, you can seek help from your parents, friends, or any known service provider. They will pay on their behalf through their debit card/credit card or net banking.
- Solution Three –To fill the application form through Sudha Kendra, you can visit Vasudha Kendra and make cash payments there.
FAQ: OFSS Bihar FAQ Admission 2021
Que – OFSS Bihar FAQ क्या है?
Ans – OFSS का अर्थ है ऑनलाइन सुविधा प्रणाली छात्र के लिए, जो मूल रूप से एक ऑनलाइन प्रणाली है जिसके माध्यम से बिहार में छात्र प्रवेश के लिए आवेदन जमा कर सकते हैं। यह बिहार विद्यालय परीक्षा बोर्ड द्वारा विनियमित है।
Que – क्या मैं विश्वविद्यालय की वेबसाइट से सीधे प्रवेश के लिए आवेदन जमा कर सकता हूं?
Ans – जैसे कि अब, उसी के संबंध में कोई जानकारी उपलब्ध नहीं है। उसी के संबंध में कोई भी नवीनतम समाचार शीघ्र ही अपडेट किया जाएगा।
Que – स्नातक कार्यक्रम में प्रवेश के लिए आवेदन प्रक्रिया कब शुरू होगी?
Ans – संबंधित प्राधिकरण ने अभी तक इस बारे में कोई आधिकारिक अधिसूचना जारी नहीं की है। पको आधिकारिक अधिसूचना जारी होने का इंतजार करना चाहिए।
Que – इस प्रवेश प्रक्रिया में कितने विश्वविद्यालय भाग लेते हैं?
Ans – इस प्रवेश प्रक्रिया में बिहार राज्य के दस विभिन्न विश्वविद्यालय भाग लेते हैं।
Last Word: So friends, through this post, we have tried to answer all the small and big questions related to OFSS Bihar FAQ, if you have any other questions, plz, ask with us in the comment box below, we will answer your questions soon OFSS BIHAR FAQ, Thank you for reading the full post